Axiom DLT-18HD Diesel LED Light Tower
*Price shown includes standard model without optional accessories, freight, offloading at site, startup, or taxes. Additional options available. Please contact us for a custom quote.* Email Us For a Quote
The Metrolite DLT-18HD LED Diesel Light Tower is the perfect solution to your jobsite lighting needs. With a sleek, functional design, this unit provides powerful light and reliable power no matter the scope of the job or the environment.
The low fuel consumption of the DLT-18HD diesel light tower provides savings of up to 45 litres of diesel per day, compared to a traditional 20kW diesel light tower. Additionally, the large 240-litre fuel tank reduces labour costs by increasing the operating time between refueling.
With Metrolite’s built-in automatic load leveler, your light tower’s diesel engine is protected from wet stacking when running at less than prime load.
For added convenience, the DLT-18HD’s interior work compartment features two bright LED lights – because the work doesn’t stop when the sun goes down.
The high efficiency and long runtime of this LED light tower make it a great option for 24/7 operations in the mining , oil and gas, and industrial construction industries as well as emergency response, special events, rural, military and hard-to-reach applications.
DLT-18HD DIESEL LIGHT TOWER FEATURES
- 4 high output 320-watt LED lamps to provide bright, efficient light
- Automatic 30% load leveler to protect the engine and extend service life
- Deep Sea Electronics (DSE) with GPS and telematics capabilities for remote operations
- Hydraulic activated galvanized steel mast
- Cold weather package to withstand harsh Canadian winters
- Protect-E 110% secondary fluid containment system
- Lower operational costs by saving up to 45 litres of diesel per day
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn sensor
- Reversible pintle hitch / ball hitch for easy maneuverability
- 4 outriggers for superior wind stability
- Electrical receptacles to provide power to other tools on site
POWER & RUNTIME
- Run time at 75% Load: 62.5 hours
- Fuel consumption of 2.8L at 50% Load, 4.0L at 75% Load, and 5.4L at 100% Load
Spec Sheet Click HERE