- Industrial Power Generation and Management
- Stationary Generators
- 2000REOZMD, 60 Hz Industrial Diesel Generators
2000REOZMD, 60 Hz Industrial Diesel Generators
*Price shown includes standard model without optional accessories, freight, offloading at site, startup, or taxes. Additional options available. Please contact us for a custom quote.* Email Us For a Quote
- Standby Range (kW/kVA) 1590-2000/1988-2500
- Prime Range (kW/kVA) 1440-1820/1800-2275
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Speed 1800 RPM
- Alternator Type Brushless, Permanent-Magnet Pilot Exciter
- Engine Manufacturer Mitsubishi
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating systems and accessories
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A standard one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- Kohler designed controllers for guaranteed system integration and remote communication
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only)
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds and enables down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field
- Self-ventilated and dripproof construction
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor and digital solid-state, volts-per-hertz voltage regulator with ±0.25% no-load to full-load regulation
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response